UPCOMING BATCHE(S) IN "PUNE" (change city)
Module 1: DevOps
• Overview on DevOps
• Software Delivery Process
• Why DevOps?
• DevOps pipelines
Module 2: Version control systems
• History of version control systems
• Grid Computing vs. Cloud Computing Characteristics
• Centralized vs Distributed version control systems
• Introduction to Git
• Installation of Git
• Configuring Git
• Basic operation on Git
Module 3: Building & testing
• Build automation
• Build automation tools
• ANT build automation tool
• MAVEN build automation tool
• Gradle build automation tool
• Dependency Management
• JFrog as a Dependency management tool
Module 4: Continues Integration
• What is continues integration?
• Components of CI systems
• Advantages of CI
Module 5: Jenkins - CI Server
• History of Jenkins
• Jenkins nodes
• Jenkins build Process
• Jenkins plugins
Module 6: AWS - Amazon web services
• Cloud Computing
• Overview of AWS
• Evolution of AWS
• AWS Infrastructure
• Messaging services
• Security & Identity services
• Storage services
• Database services
• Networking & content delivery services
• Compute service
Module 7: Infrastructure as a code
• Provisioning new systems
• Updates to existing systems
Module 8: Infrastructure provisioning tool - Terraform
• Why Terraform?
• Build infrastructure
• Change infrastructure
• Destroy Infrastructure
• Provide resource Dependency
• Remote backups
Module 9: Configuration management tool - Ansible
• Ansible playbooks
• Ansible variables
• Ansible vault
Module 10: Docker - Software Packaging tool
• Docker Overview
• Installing Docker
• Docker hub
• Docker images
• Docker containers
• Working with containers
• Docker file
• Project to ship web site as Docker
• Industry Expert and working professional Trainers
• 90% Practical Oriented Training
• Live Project Experience
• Latest Courseware
• Professional Resume Building for freshers
• Special Focus on communication skills enhancement
• Excellent Training Facility with Lab Room
• Professionally Trained Support Staff
• Dedicated HR - Recruitment Team
• 200+ Corporate Tieup
• 100% Placement Assistance
• We Make Fresher, industry-ready software professionals
• Hands on Project Experience exposures in the Lab session
• Real Time case studies to practice
• Free Technical Support after Course Completion
• Back up Classes Available
• LAB Facility
• Free Wi-Fi to learn subject
• Latest Study Material
• Fast Track and Normal Batches available
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, We provide 100% Job Assistance to all IEVISION students.
A dedicated HR – Recruitment members are designated to assist you in preparing your professional resume building, guiding you on HR Interview Process, Sending your resumes to corporates and assist you till you get placed.
Since last 6 years, IEVISION Students are placed in many countries and most of the MNC companies in India.
After course completion, Participation Certificate will be awarded. We do also support in getting the Global Certification, Please connect with our support staff and you will be assisted.
We are operating from central location in Pune. Visit Contact us www.ievision.in
IEVISION Representative will be happy to assist you. +919604642000 & +919604647000 or email us at email@example.com
Yes, we do provide demonstration sessions for all Technology Courses. Demo lectures are delivered by real trainers who have years of Industry Experience. You can clear all your doubts about the training course, courseware, training approach, live projects, job placement, fees, installments and over all association.
IEVISION Trainers are working professionals, highly experienced, certified on various levels on particular technologies with hands-on industry experience. Trainers are motivated to build the strong technical capability of students to achieve their objectives in life.
Yes, IEVISION provide 100% Practical Oriented training and students will be working on minimum 2 live projects.
Batch size is kept limited for effective delivery of training program. Based on training program, 5 - 15 students are adjusted in a batch.
We do provide batch change option. Please contact our support staff for more information about upcoming batches.
Yes, IEVISION provide the latest courseware in the form on Hardcopy, PDF and PPTs.
IEVISION facility is fully equipped with required Hardware & Software. You are allowed to use your laptop & required software shall be assisted.
If you miss any session, you can attend classes in any other running batch or next upcoming batch. Please contact our Counsellor for more information about running batches
Yes, 5% discount is provided for Lump sum payment.
Yes, IEVISION provide installment facility based.
IEVISION accept payment through various mode Online Trasfer, Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card and Demand Draft.