UPCOMING BATCHE(S) IN "PUNE" (change city)
Module 1: Testing Process
• Testing in the Software Development Lifecycle
• Test Monitoring, Planning and Control
• Summarize the activities performed by the Test Analyst in support of planning and controlling the testing
• Test Analysis - Analyze a given scenario including a project description and lifecycle model to determine appropriate tasks for the Test Analyst during the analysis and design phases
• Test Design - Explain why test conditions should be understood by the stakeholders TA-1.5.2 Analyze a project scenario to determine the most appropriate use for low-level (concrete) and high-level (logical) test cases
• Test Implementation - Describe the typical exit criteria for test analysis and test design and explain how meeting those criteria affect the test implementation effort
• Test Execution - For a given scenario, determine the steps and considerations that should be taken when executing tests
• Evaluating Exit Criteria and Reporting - Explain why accurate test case execution status information is important
• Test Closure Activities - Provide examples of work products that should be delivered by the Test Analyst during test closure activities
Module 2: Test Management: Responsibilities for the Test Analyst
• Test Progress Monitoring and Control
• Explain the types of information that must be tracked during testing to enable adequate control and monitoring.
• Distributed, Outsourced and Insourced Testing
• Provide examples of good communication practices when working in a 24- hour testing environment
• The Test Analyst’s Tasks in Risk-Based Testing
• For a given project situation, participate in risk identification, perform risk assessment and propose appropriate risk mitigation
Module 3: Test Techniques
• Specification Based Techniques
• Specification Based Techniques (Some more example solving)
• Defect-Based Techniques
• Experience-Based Techniques
Module 4: Testing Software Quality Characteristics
• Quality Characteristics for Business Domain Testing TA-
• Explain by example what testing techniques are appropriate to test accuracy, suitability, interoperability and compliance characteristics TA-
• For the accuracy, suitability and interoperability characteristics, define the typical defects to be targeted TA-
• For the accuracy, suitability and interoperability characteristics, define when the characteristic should be tested in the lifecycle TA-
• For a given project context, outline the approaches that would be suitable to verify and validate both the implementation of the usability requirements and the fulfillment of the user's expectations
• (K2) Explain why review preparation is important for the Test Analyst 5.2 Using 5.2 Checklists in Reviews
• Analyze a use case or user interface and identify problems according to checklist information provided in the syllabus
• Analyze a requirements specification or user story and identify problems according to checklist information provided in the syllabus
Module 6: Defect Management
• Keywords Defect taxonomy, phase containment, root cause analysis
• Learning Objectives for Defect Management
• When Can a Defect be detected?
• (K2) Explain how phase containment can reduce costs 6.3 Defect Report Fields
• (K2) Explain the information that may be needed when documenting a non-functional defect
• Defect Classification
• (K4) Identify, gather and record classification information for a given defect 6.5 Root Cause Analysis
• (K2) Explain the purpose of root cause analysis
Module 7: Test Tools
• Keywords keyword-driven testing, test data preparation tool, test design tool, test execution tool Learning Objectives for Test Tools
• Test Tools and Automation
• (K2) Explain the benefits of using test data preparation tools, test design tools and test execution tools
• (K2) Explain the Test Analyst’s role in keyword-driven automation
• (K2) Explain the steps for troubleshooting an automated test execution failure
• Industry Expert and working professional Trainers
• 90% Practical Oriented Training
• Live Project Experience
• Latest Courseware
• Professional Resume Building for freshers
• Special Focus on communication skills enhancement
• Excellent Training Facility with Lab Room
• Professionally Trained Support Staff
• Dedicated HR - Recruitment Team
• 200+ Corporate Tieup
• 100% Placement Assistance
• We Make Fresher, industry-ready software professionals
• Hands on Project Experience exposures in the Lab session
• Real Time case studies to practice
• Free Technical Support after Course Completion
• Back up Classes Available
• LAB Facility
• Free Wi-Fi to learn subject
• Latest Study Material
• Fast Track and Normal Batches available
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, We provide 100% Job Assistance to all IEVISION students.
A dedicated HR – Recruitment members are designated to assist you in preparing your professional resume building, guiding you on HR Interview Process, Sending your resumes to corporates and assist you till you get placed.
Since last 6 years, IEVISION Students are placed in many countries and most of the MNC companies in India.
After course completion, Participation Certificate will be awarded. We do also support in getting the Global Certification, Please connect with our support staff and you will be assisted.
We are operating from central location in Pune. Visit Contact us www.ievision.in
IEVISION Representative will be happy to assist you. +919604642000 & +919604647000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we do provide demonstration sessions for all Technology Courses. Demo lectures are delivered by real trainers who have years of Industry Experience. You can clear all your doubts about the training course, courseware, training approach, live projects, job placement, fees, installments and over all association.
IEVISION Trainers are working professionals, highly experienced, certified on various levels on particular technologies with hands-on industry experience. Trainers are motivated to build the strong technical capability of students to achieve their objectives in life.
Yes, IEVISION provide 100% Practical Oriented training and students will be working on minimum 2 live projects.
Batch size is kept limited for effective delivery of training program. Based on training program, 5 - 15 students are adjusted in a batch.
We do provide batch change option. Please contact our support staff for more information about upcoming batches.
Yes, IEVISION provide the latest courseware in the form on Hardcopy, PDF and PPTs.
IEVISION facility is fully equipped with required Hardware & Software. You are allowed to use your laptop & required software shall be assisted.
If you miss any session, you can attend classes in any other running batch or next upcoming batch. Please contact our Counsellor for more information about running batches
Yes, 5% discount is provided for Lump sum payment.
Yes, IEVISION provide installment facility based.
IEVISION accept payment through various mode Online Trasfer, Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card and Demand Draft.