UPCOMING BATCHE(S) IN "PUNE" (change city)
Module 1: Introduction to Machine Learning
• The history of artificial intelligence.
• How machine learning fits into the picture.
• Importance of machine learning.
• The various algorithms in machine learning.
• How machine learning is changing various industries.
Module 2: Various techniques of Machine Learning
• The various techniques of machine learning like supervised.
• Unsupervised and reinforcement learning.
• The various aspects of bias and variance trade-off.
• Representation learning.
Module 3: Mathematics of Machine Learning
• The fundamentals of machine learning mathematics.
• The various algorithms used in machine learning.
• The concepts of statistics.
• Various aspects of calculus.
• Probability and statistics.
Module 4: Preprocessing of data
• Preparing data for machine learning.
• The aspects of feature engineering.
• Dimensionality reduction.
• Data sets and feature scaling.
Module 5: Supervised learning techniques
• The importance of supervised learning in machine learning.
• Parametric and non-parametric algorithms.
• Neural networks.
• Kernels for pattern analysis
Module 6: Introduction to regression
• The various types of regressions.
• Linear regression.
• Random forests.
• Gradient descent.
• Decision tree regression.
Module 7: Techniques of classification
• Introduction of classification.
• The various techniques of classification like logistic regression.
• Support Vector Machines.
• K-Nearest Neighbor.
• Naïve Bayes.
• Decision Tree Classifier.
• Random Forest Classifier.
Module 8: Unsupervised Learning
• The introduction to unsupervised learning.
• The various techniques used in unsupervised learning like clustering.
• K-Means Clustering.
Module 9: Introduction to Deep Learning
• How deep learning differs from machine learning.
• Artificial neural networks with multiple layers.
• Introduction to Tensor Flow for building neural networks.
• Back propagation algorithm in neutral networks.
• Industry Expert and working professional Trainers
• 90% Practical Oriented Training
• Live Project Experience
• Latest Courseware
• Professional Resume Building for freshers
• Special Focus on communication skills enhancement
• Excellent Training Facility with Lab Room
• Professionally Trained Support Staff
• Dedicated HR - Recruitment Team
• 200+ Corporate Tieup
• 100% Placement Assistance
• We Make Fresher, industry-ready software professionals
• Hands on Project Experience exposures in the Lab session
• Real Time case studies to practice
• Free Technical Support after Course Completion
• Back up Classes Available
• LAB Facility
• Free Wi-Fi to learn subject
• Latest Study Material
• Fast Track and Normal Batches available
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, We provide 100% Job Assistance to all IEVISION students.
A dedicated HR – Recruitment members are designated to assist you in preparing your professional resume building, guiding you on HR Interview Process, Sending your resumes to corporates and assist you till you get placed.
Since last 6 years, IEVISION Students are placed in many countries and most of the MNC companies in India.
After course completion, Participation Certificate will be awarded. We do also support in getting the Global Certification, Please connect with our support staff and you will be assisted.
We are operating from central location in Pune. Visit Contact us www.ievision.in
IEVISION Representative will be happy to assist you. +919604642000 & +919604647000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we do provide demonstration sessions for all Technology Courses. Demo lectures are delivered by real trainers who have years of Industry Experience. You can clear all your doubts about the training course, courseware, training approach, live projects, job placement, fees, installments and over all association.
IEVISION Trainers are working professionals, highly experienced, certified on various levels on particular technologies with hands-on industry experience. Trainers are motivated to build the strong technical capability of students to achieve their objectives in life.
Yes, IEVISION provide 100% Practical Oriented training and students will be working on minimum 2 live projects.
Batch size is kept limited for effective delivery of training program. Based on training program, 5 - 15 students are adjusted in a batch.
We do provide batch change option. Please contact our support staff for more information about upcoming batches.
Yes, IEVISION provide the latest courseware in the form on Hardcopy, PDF and PPTs.
IEVISION facility is fully equipped with required Hardware & Software. You are allowed to use your laptop & required software shall be assisted.
If you miss any session, you can attend classes in any other running batch or next upcoming batch. Please contact our Counsellor for more information about running batches
Yes, 5% discount is provided for Lump sum payment.
Yes, IEVISION provide installment facility based.
IEVISION accept payment through various mode Online Trasfer, Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card and Demand Draft.