UPCOMING BATCHE(S) IN "PUNE" (change city)
Module 1: Introduction to Python
• What is Python Language and features,
• Why Python and why it is different from other languages,
• Installation of Python,
• Anaconda Python distribution for Windows, Mac, Linux.
• Run a sample python script,
• Working with Python IDE’s.
• Running basic python commands – Data types, Variables,Keywords,etc
Hands-on Exercise – Install Anaconda Python distribution for your OS (Windows/Linux/Mac)
Module 2: Basic constructs of Python language
• Indentation(Tabs and Spaces) and Code Comments (Pound # character);
• Variables and Names;
• Built-in Data Types in Python – Numeric: int, float, complex – Containers: list, tuple, set, dict – Text Sequence: Str (String) – Others:
• Null Object,
• Ellipsis Object – Constants: False, True, None, Not Implemented, Ellipsis, __debug__;
• Basic Operators: Arithmetic, Comparison, Assignment, Logical, Bitwise, Membership, Indentity;
• Slicing and The Slice Operator [n:m];
• Control and Loop Statements: if, for, while, range(), break, continue, else;
Hands-on Exercise – Write your first Python program Write a Python Function (with and without parameters) Use Lambda expression Write a class, create a member function and a variable, Create an object Write a for loop to print all odd numbers
Module 3: Writing Object Oriented Program in Python and connecting with Database
• Classes – classes and objects,
• Access modifiers,
• Instance and class members OOPS paradigm – Inheritance,
• Polymorphism and Encapsulation in Python.
• Functions: Parameters and Return Types;
• Lambda Expressions,
• Making connection with Database for pulling data.
Module 4: File Handling, Exception Handling in Python
• Open a File, Read from a File,
• Write into a File;
• Resetting the current position in a File;
• The Pickle (Serialize and Deserialize Python Objects);
• The Shelve (Overcome the limitation of Pickle);
• What is an Exception;
• Raising an Exception;
• Catching an Exception;
Hands-on Exercise – Open a text file and read the contents, Write a new line in the opened file, Use pickle to serialize a python object, deserialize the object, Raise an exception and catch it
Module 5: Mathematical Computing with Python (NumPy)
• Arrays and Matrices,
• ND-array object,
• Array indexing,
• Array math Broadcasting,
• Std Deviation,
• Conditional Prob,
• Covariance and Correlation.
Hands-on Exercise – Import numpy module, Create an array using ND-array, Calculate std deviation on an array of numbers, Calculate correlation between two variables
Module 6: Scientific Computing with Python (SciPy)
• Builds on top of NumPy,
• SciPy and its characteristics,
• subpackages: cluster, fftpack, linalg, signal, integrate, optimize, stats;
• Bayes Theorem using SciPy
Hands-on Exercise – Import SciPy, Apply Bayes theorem using SciPy on the given dataset
Module 7: Data Visualization (Matplotlib)
• Plotting Grapsh and Charts (Line, Pie, Bar, Scatter, Histogram, 3-D);
• Subplots; The Matplotlib API
Hands-on Exercise – Plot Line, Pie, Scatter, Histogram and other charts using Matplotlib
Module 8: Data Analysis and Machine Learning (Pandas) OR Data Manipulation with Python
• NumPy array to a dataframe;
• Import Data (csv, json, excel, sql database);
• Data operations: View, Select, Filter, Sort, Groupby, Cleaning, Join/Combine, Handling Missing Values;
• Introduction to Machine Learning(ML);
• Linear Regression;
• Time Series
Hands-on Exercise – Import Pandas, Use it to import data from a json file,,Select records by a group and apply filter on top of that, View the records, Perform Linear Regression analysis, Create a Time Series
Module 9: Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning (Scikit-Learn)
• Introduction to Natural Language Processing (NLP);
• NLP approach for Text Data;
• Environment Setup (Jupyter Notebook);
• Sentence Analysis;
• ML Algorithms in Scikit-Learn;
• What is Bag of Words Model;
• Feature Extraction from Text;
• Model Training;
• Search Grid;
• Multiple Parameters;
• Build a Pipeline
Hands-on Exercise – Setup Jupyter Notebook environment, Load a dataset in Jupyter, Use algorithm in Scikit-Learn package to perform ML techniques, Train a model Create a search grid
Module 10: Web Scraping for Data Science
• What is Web Scraping;
• Web Scraping Libraries (Beautifulsoup, Scrapy);
• Installation of Beautifulsoup;
• Install lxml Python Parser;
• Making a Soup Object using an input html;
• Navigating Py Objects in the Soup Tree;
• Searching the Tree;
• Output Print;
• Parsing Full or Partial
Hands-on Exercise – Install Beautifulsoup and lxml Python parser, Make a Soup object using an input html file, Navigate Py objects in the soup tree, Search tree, Print output
Module 11: Python on Hadoop
• Understanding Hadoop and its various components;
• Hadoop ecosystem and Hadoop common;
• HDFS and MapReduce Architecture;
• Python scripting for MapReduce Jobs on Hadoop framework
Hands-on Exercise – Write a basic MapReduce Job in Python and connect with Hadoop Framework to perform the task
Module 12: Writing Spark code using Python
• What is Spark,
• understanding RDDs,
• Spark Libs,
• writing Spark code using python,
• Spark Machine Libraries Mlib, Regression,
• Classification and Clustering using Spark MLlib
Hands-on Exercise – Implement sandbox, Run a python code in sandbox, Work with HDFS file system from sandbox
• Industry Expert and working professional Trainers
• 90% Practical Oriented Training
• Live Project Experience
• Latest Courseware
• Professional Resume Building for freshers
• Special Focus on communication skills enhancement
• Excellent Training Facility with Lab Room
• Professionally Trained Support Staff
• Dedicated HR - Recruitment Team
• 200+ Corporate Tieup
• 100% Placement Assistance
• We Make Fresher, industry-ready software professionals
• Hands on Project Experience exposures in the Lab session
• Real Time case studies to practice
• Free Technical Support after Course Completion
• Back up Classes Available
• LAB Facility
• Free Wi-Fi to learn subject
• Latest Study Material
• Fast Track and Normal Batches available
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, We provide 100% Job Assistance to all IEVISION students.
A dedicated HR – Recruitment members are designated to assist you in preparing your professional resume building, guiding you on HR Interview Process, Sending your resumes to corporates and assist you till you get placed.
Since last 6 years, IEVISION Students are placed in many countries and most of the MNC companies in India.
After course completion, Participation Certificate will be awarded. We do also support in getting the Global Certification, Please connect with our support staff and you will be assisted.
We are operating from central location in Pune. Visit Contact us www.ievision.in
IEVISION Representative will be happy to assist you. +919604642000 & +919604647000 or email us at email@example.com
Yes, we do provide demonstration sessions for all Technology Courses. Demo lectures are delivered by real trainers who have years of Industry Experience. You can clear all your doubts about the training course, courseware, training approach, live projects, job placement, fees, installments and over all association.
IEVISION Trainers are working professionals, highly experienced, certified on various levels on particular technologies with hands-on industry experience. Trainers are motivated to build the strong technical capability of students to achieve their objectives in life.
Yes, IEVISION provide 100% Practical Oriented training and students will be working on minimum 2 live projects.
Batch size is kept limited for effective delivery of training program. Based on training program, 5 - 15 students are adjusted in a batch.
We do provide batch change option. Please contact our support staff for more information about upcoming batches.
Yes, IEVISION provide the latest courseware in the form on Hardcopy, PDF and PPTs.
IEVISION facility is fully equipped with required Hardware & Software. You are allowed to use your laptop & required software shall be assisted.
If you miss any session, you can attend classes in any other running batch or next upcoming batch. Please contact our Counsellor for more information about running batches
Yes, 5% discount is provided for Lump sum payment.
Yes, IEVISION provide installment facility based.
IEVISION accept payment through various mode Online Trasfer, Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card and Demand Draft.