INSTALL & CONFIGURE
• Plan Installation
• Install SQL Server and related services
• Implement a migration strategy.
• Configure additional SQL Server components.
• Manage SQL Server Agent.
MAINTAIN INSTANCES AND DATABASES
• Manage and configure databases.
• Configure SQL Server instances
• Implement a SQL Server clustered instance.
• Manage SQL Server instances.
OPTIMIZE AND TROUBLESHOOT
• Identify and resolve concurrency problems.
• Collect and analyze troubleshooting data.
• Audit SQL Server instances.
• Configure and maintain a backup strategy.
• Restore databases.
• Implement and maintain indexes.
• Import and export data.
• Manage logins and server roles.
• Manage database permissions.
• Manage users and database roles.
• Troubleshoot security.
IMPLEMENT HIGH AVAILABILITY
• Implement AlwaysOn.
• Implement database mirroring.
• Implement replication.
The SQL SERVER 70-462 exam has the following characteristics:
• Number of Questions: Approximately 45-55 questions (Since Microsoft does not publish this information, the number of exam questions may change without notice.)
• Type of Questions: This test format is multiple choice and multiple choice multiple answer. You may also see several scenario questions.
• Passing Score: 700 out of 1000
This passing score does not mean that you must answer 70 percent of the items correctly in order to pass the exam. The actual percentage varies from exam to exam and may be more or less than 70 percent. There is no penalty for guessing. No points are deducted for incorrect answers. If a question specifies that you must choose multiple correct answers, you must choose the exact number of correct answers specified in the question in order to earn a point for that item. Some of the questions on the exam may not count toward the calculation of your score. Microsoft will often throw a question in that is meant to gather data that will help them improve the exam.
• Time Limit: 120 minutes
• Exam Price: As Per Microsoft Policy
Certified Trainer & Consultants rich industry
Practical Approach & Not just the slides
Mind Mapping, Group Exercise, Role Play & Flash
Ample Courseware and practice questions
Hands on Experience of Salesforce Development
1 Month Classroom workshop with Exclusive courseware
100% Preparation with Hands on Experience & Mock
Excellent Pre & Post Professional Training
Very Affordable Pricing with high Quality
Online Access to each participant
Industry Specific Assignments mandatory for each
100 % Placement Assistance
Knowledge built up as per Industry Standards
• We Make Fresher, industry-ready software professionals
• Hands on Project Experience exposures in the Lab session
• Real Time case studies to practice
• Free Technical Support after Course Completion
• Back up Classes Available
• LAB Facility
• Free Wi-Fi to learn subject
• Latest Study Material
• Fast Track and Normal Batches available